Riot is seeking a talented Graphic Designer to develop graphics for print and web spanning multiple brands. We are looking for someone who is passionate about design and wants to be a part of a fast-paced design process that allows your vision to become reality.
To perform this job successfully, an individual otherwise qualified must be able to perform each overall duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, additional qualifications, and/or ability required.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Work with the design team to generate graphic concepts for ongoing design projects
- Assist in producing catalogs, collateral and other materials while maintaining brand aesthetic across multiple deliverables
- Execute Photoshop tasks such as clipping path creation, masking, color correction, retouching and compositing images
- Prepare Illustrator and InDesign files for print
- Design web advertisements and banners
- Generate graphic concepts for soft goods and accessories
- Participate in departmental design reviews
- Maintain graphic database and mood board archive
- Execute market and trending research
- Produce internal and external documentation templates and forms
Competencies & Requirements:
- Over 2 years of professional design experience
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines
- A strong sense of typography, composition, and color theory
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manual and digital illustration and rapid ideation skills
- Understanding of Print and Web graphics production processes
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to process large amounts of data for design projects
- Proficient user of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Lightroom
Education and/or Experience:
- Four-year Degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design or related field preferred.
Why work here:
Riot offers a relaxed working environment, located in the heart of Salt Lake City, and the opportunity to work with a group of creative and marketing enthusiasts. Our goals are to create the best campaigns and creative on the planet, and have a good time doing it.